Access to our Dining facilities and participation in select special dining events. This is an opportunity for those who may not be golfers but live close by and would appreciate the opportunity to dine in our modern clubhouse or on our patio.
- Access to our Clubhouse featuring a modern, three-level patio overlooking both the golf course and the Ottawa River.
- Does not require the purchase of a membership certificate.
- Access is restricted to Thursday to Sunday during our golf season.
- No access to the practice facilities.
- One membership per household.
- Registrations will be permitted in select special dining events (i.e. Pasta Night, Seafood Night, Wine Dinners, etc)
- Dining Members are also eligible to reserve one of the club’s banquet rooms with payment of the applicable rental rates.
The Dining Membership is $100+HST per household per season. There is no minimum F&B requirement.