Young Adult Flex Membership
This category is intended to attract and retain Members in their 30’s, many of whom are facing increased time pressures that make a full membership unrealistic. This is a time when they may be establishing themselves in their career, may have just purchased their first home and may be raising young children whose activities demand the attention of both parents. However they may still want to carve out time for themselves when they can, and this category provides flexibility such that they can still be part of a premium club, but do so without a large upfront commitment that predicates on their ability to predict how much they will play months in advance.
- This would be classified as an ‘Associate Membership’, and thus not require the purchase of a membership certificate; or a ‘Regular Membership’, should they currently hold or wish to acquire a membership certificate.
- It would only be available to Members aged 31 to 39, as of January 1st each year.
- Tee-time privileges would be unrestricted.
- Play would be allowed without usage charge after the last official tee-time each day.
- The Young Adult Level 3 and 4 Memberships would remain available, as options for those who want unlimited, unrestricted golf.
- Locker and club storage access is included.
- Unrestricted access to the practice facilities.
- Eligible to register for all non-golf related club Special Events.
- Ineligible for access to our reciprocal privileges program.
- These Members would also be eligible to reserve one of the club’s banquet rooms, with waiving of the applicable rental rates.
- The Board of Governors will review the category as necessary, and reserves the right to cap the membership at any time, and/or cancel it at season’s end.
The pricing would be a flat rate of 40% of Regular Membership fees (equivalent to Young Adult Level 2) plus a usage charge of $25+HST per tee-time, billed monthly onto the Members’ account. There would be a minimum F&B requirement of $500, hole-in-one fees would apply and capital improvement fees would only apply to Members holding a certificate.
906 Quigley Hill Road, Cumberland, ON K4C 1H1