Camelot Golf & Country Club is a modern private Club. As such, family is central to our focus and is key in our Membership offerings. A Spousal Membership is available to the spouse of any Regular Equity Member. This is a non-equity, non voting Membership that offers unrestricted access to both the golf course and clubhouse facilities.
You will be pleased to discover a welcoming Membership and many opportunities to participate in events, both competitive and social.
- Unrestricted access to Eastern Ontario's premiere golf course
- Complimentary use of an impeccably appointed Clubhouse
- Unlimited use of Ottawa's only state of the art practice facility
- Children's Memberships including access to our renowned Junior Program
- Full locker located within a luxurious locker room
- Complimentary amenities including tees, pull carts, club storage and cleaning
- Concierge service providing for access to private Clubs throughout Canada
- Reciprocal golf & guest privileges
Spousal Memberships are subject to annual fees but not required to purchase an equity share. Reduced Food & Beverage minimum also applies.
Applying for Membership
The first step in the application process is to contact our General Manager Greg Richardson, he will arrange a personal tour of our facilities at a time convenient to you and your spouse. He will also provide pertinent information and be able to address any questions you may have in a relaxed and private atmosphere.
To register for this membership, please fill out the application form and return Greg Richardson at email@example.com