Modern families are busier than ever, and take on many shapes and sizes. But as it has always been, family time remains important to stay connected and build life-long memories. What better venue than a golf course, where you can disconnect and enjoy time outdoors.
Camelot is pleased to provide this opportunity to young families, through the introduction of a new Family Membership. Classified as an Associate membership (non-equity and non-voting), it does not require the purchase of a membership certificate, however this membership is for one (1) immediate family (up to 2 parents & 3 children) only. It permits golf play for adults on a restricted basis, and Junior or pre-Junior Memberships for those children under 19. However the membership does provide unlimited access to our clubhouse and special events such as Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day and Pasta Nights.
- Restricted access to one of Eastern Ontario's top ranked golf courses (SCOREGolf 2018)
- Adult(s) can book tee-times on weekends or holidays after 3pm on an unlimited basis
- Use of an expansive, state of the art practice facility during permitted tee-times, and after 6pm on Thursdays & Fridays
- Juniors under 19 provided applicable Junior Memberships as part of fees
- Complimentary amenities including tees and pull carts
- Club storage provided for adults. Locker rental is an additional charge if available.
- Ineligible for participation in club championships, league play or intersectional qualifying
- On-line tee-time booking available, but restricted from use of reciprocal program
- Membership capped at 10 Families.
- Use of a majestic Clubhouse, with a multi-level patio overlooking both the finishing holes of the golf course, and the Ottawa River
- Annual Dues: $1,800+HST
- Food & Beverage Minimum: $500 per family
- Capital Improvement Fees & Hole-in-One Fees: n/a
- Golf Canada Card: $36+HST per Junior Golfer