In keeping with the inclusive tradition at Camelot, Junior Members are an important facet of the entire Club experience. It is our belief that lessons learned at Camelot go far beyond those on the course. Respect, honesty, confidence and determination are just some of the ideals that are instilled in Junior Members.
Our Junior Program is overseen by a staff of dedicated PGA Golf Professionals. Junior Members are afforded direct access to ongoing lessons, practice sessions and on course tutorials. It is often not long before our Junior Members are outperforming mom and dad!
- Weekly junior clinics with long & short games
- A walk the line program, at established times, where juniors can receive some help with various parts of their game on the range.
- Opportunity to become a member in the intersectional team to compete against other junior Clubs.
- Match play and other cup challenges and junior championships.
- Parent-Junior opening/closing tournaments.
The Sponsored membership is designed to give an opportunity to a junior player, not related to a family Member, to play golf at Camelot.
- Access to Eastern Ontario's premiere golf course Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday before noon; Saturday, Sunday and Holidays after 1:00 PM
- Complimentary use of an impeccably appointed clubhouse
- Unlimited use of Ottawa's only state of the art practice facility
- Complimentary enrollment in our renowned Junior Program
- Complimentary amenities including tees and pull carts
- Reciprocal golf & guest privileges
For the 2019 annual dues information for Junior & Sponsored Junior Members, please call Rachel Legault, Communications and Membership Coordinator, at 613-833-0801 ext. 221 or email@example.com
Pre-Junior also available (6-10 years of age)
From July 23-25 (ages 5-9) and July 30-August 3 (ages 10-16), junior camps will be held at Camelot Golf Club. These initiation and development camps will be offered to younger juniors during the last week two weeks of July. For more information check with the proshop or email firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Junior camps are open to Junior members and those sponsored by a current Camelot member.