In keeping with the inclusive tradition at Camelot, Junior Members are an important facet of the entire Club experience. It is our belief that lessons learned at Camelot go far beyond those on the course. Respect, honesty, confidence and determination are just some of the ideals that are instilled in Junior Members.
Our Junior Program is overseen by a staff of dedicated PGA Golf Professionals. Junior Members are afforded direct access to ongoing lessons, practice sessions and on course tutorials. It is often not long before our Junior Members are outperforming mom and dad!
- Weekly junior clinics with long & short games
- A walk the line program, at established times, where juniors can receive some help with various parts of their game on the range.
- Opportunity to become a member in the intersectional team to compete against other junior Clubs.
- Match play and other cup challenges and junior championships.
- Parent-Junior opening/closing tournaments.
The Sponsored membership is designed to give an opportunity to a junior player, not related to a family Member, to play golf at Camelot.
- Access to Eastern Ontario's premiere golf course Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday before noon; Saturday, Sunday and Holidays after 1:00 PM
- Complimentary use of an impeccably appointed clubhouse
- Unlimited use of Ottawa's only state of the art practice facility
- Complimentary enrollment in our renowned Junior Program
- Complimentary amenities including tees and pull carts
- Reciprocal golf & guest privileges
Pre-Junior also available (6-10 years of age)
For further information for Junior & Sponsored Junior Members, please contact Rachel Legault, Communications and Membership Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
2020 Junior Camps (dates to follow soon)
For more information check with the proshop or email Gary Graveline email@example.com