A Regular Equity Membership is at the core of what makes Camelot Golf & Country Club unique. This is a fully privileged Membership that offers unrestricted access to both the golf course and clubhouse facilities. Reflective of Camelot's modern approach to private Club Membership, Equity Memberships are available equally to ladies and gentlemen. Offering the advantages of traditional private Club Membership, an Equity Membership at Camelot includes several additional benefits.
Regular Equity Members are able to transfer their Membership to an immediate family member at any time. Families are important at Camelot and this transferablilty ensures many generations will gather and build memories at the Club. In contrast to traditional Initiation Memberships, should an Equity Member ever wish to resign their Membership, they have the privilege to re-sell that Membership subject only to a fixed transfer fee to the Club.
- Unrestricted access to Eastern Ontario's premiere golf course
- Complimentary use of an impeccably appointed Clubhouse
- Unlimited use of Ottawa's only state of the art practice facility
- Children's Memberships including access to our renowned Junior Program
- Full locker located within a luxurious locker room
- Complimentary amenities including tees, pull carts, club storage and cleaning
- Priority given for weighting system for tee-time lotteries
- Concierge service providing for access to private Clubs throughout Canada
- Reciprocal golf & guest privileges
Membership in a private Club normally involves a Membership acquisition fee. At Camelot this acquisition fee is the purchase of an equity Membership. As well, fees that provide for the ongoing maintenance of the golf course, clubhouse and the services provided therein. These fees are generally known as annual dues.
Applying for Membership
The first step in the application process is to contact our General Manager Greg Richardson, he will arrange a personal tour of our facilities at a time convenient to you. He will also provide pertinent information and be able to address any questions you may have in a relaxed and private atmosphere.
He may be contacted at 613-833-0801 ext. 222. Alternatively, you may elect to send him an email email@example.com