Tuesday Ladies’ League Membership
This category is intended for women who are interested in golfing as a Member of a private golf club, and who have not been a recent Camelot golf Member. Ideally this caters to those who have limited playing opportunities due to professional and/or family obligations, or to those who are more interested in the social aspects of golf and the fellowship that the Tuesday Ladies League offers. This is a new offering, given the access to the tee that currently exists on Tuesday afternoons, and as such may be a limited time offering.
- Does not require the purchase of a membership certificate.
- Only available to new and former adult female golf Members prior to 2013 (i.e. open to existing Social Spouses).
- Tee-time privileges restricted to Tuesday afternoons only, during the Ladies’ block of tee-times (12:30pm-5:30pm). This will extend after Ladies’ League closes until the course closes.
- Locker and club storage access is not included, but may be purchased for $150+HST for the season.
- Eligible for Tuesday Ladies’ league competitions, with the exception of Match Play.
- Unrestricted access to the practice facilities.
- Eligible to register for all non-golf related club Special Events.
- Ineligible for Club Championships, Intersectional qualifying, or access to our reciprocal privileges program.
- Eligible to reserve one of the club’s banquet rooms, with payment of the applicable rental rates.
The Tuesday Ladies’ League Membership is $1200+HST per season with a minimum F&B requirement of $300, no other fees apply.