In keeping with the tradition of inclusion that exists at Camelot, the Club has modified the Young Adult Membership, available for all Men and Women from 19 to 39 yrs (as of January 1st). Camelot recognizes that young adults, early in their careers, sometimes perceive traditional private Club Membership to be beyond their means. This Membership was created with two core components; affordability and flexibility.
The Young Adult Membership is a fully privileged Membership (non equity/non-voting). Camelot's fee schedule includes 4 levels which gradually increases as you change levels. The F&B minimum of $500 is applied at levels III & IV and must be spent between Club opening and October 31st. A Capital Improvement fee is also charged to the Young Adult Members beginning at Level IV.
- Unrestricted access to the Top Rated Golf Course in Eastern Ontario (2016 SCOREGolf)
- Complimentary use of an impeccably appointed Clubhouse
- Unlimited use of Ottawa's only state of the art practice facility
- Full locker located within a luxurious locker room
- Complimentary amenities including tees, pull carts, club storage and cleaning
- Concierge service providing for access to private Clubs throughout Canada
- Reciprocal golf access to 8 private clubs in Canada
- Ability to invite guests according to established guidelines
Loyalty Bonus - Earn a Memership Certificate!
- A membership certificate will be awarded to any Camelot Young Adult Member who maintains an active Young Adult Membership for a minimum of 5 consecutive years prior to turning 40 years old.
- This option can be initiated any time after the Young Adult turns 36 years old (i.e. has been a Young Adult Member for 5 years beginning at age 31).
Membership in a private Club normally involves a Membership acquisition fee. At Camelot this acquisition fee is the purchase of an equity Membership. As well, fees that provide for the ongoing maintenance of the Golf Course, Clubhouse and the services provided therein. These fees are generally known as annual dues. The Young Adult membership does not require purchase of an equity membership.
Applying for Membership
To register for this membership, please fill out the application form and return Greg Richardson at email@example.com